cover

cover

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

PLEASE STOP , PLEASE SHARE
I never thought about my self as someone with a story, someone that might make an impact on others 
lives. BUT When Jacob was DX with Leukemia at the age of 3 I thought my world was coming to an end, 
I did not see any light at the end of the tunnel. Yes I lost Jacob to cancer, I thought my life was ending, 
my life has changed drastically. BUT it is what I chose to do with that PAIN. I re-directed and decided to 
help other kiddos and their families!
I can't do this alone, I NEED THE HELP from others!
-
Donate here πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
bit.ly/2O98IdQ
Thank You!!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...