cover

cover

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his life.

My dad, our foundation, the man who made our life it is

today, the man who wasn't afraid to risk so much to give everything.  A man that would make sure his family never went without and would always help others when they needed it. My dad raised us with values & to respect others.  He raised us to enjoy sports & the outdoors.

I kept hope that my dad was strong enough to pull through but his body was tired.

Dad thank you, you will be so missed 😢 💔    

Feb. 24, 1938 - Dec. 18, 2022

Both my sons had their own special bonds with their grandpa. Dillon did not want to leave grandpa's side at the

hospital, Honestly that was the hardest for me & when I first seriously tried not to lose it and needed to step out.  Now as for my son Jacob, my Angel, I know he was waiting to take his grandpa's hand and give a huge hug when he was ready to cross over. 

My dad is getting cremated, a service and a celebration of life will be in Bullhead City AZ, date has not been set yet.
Florentino Ogaz Obituary:

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad. My Uncle was a very good man who loved his family. I admire him for being such a great role model to our family. . I really don't even know what else I can say. I love and will truly miss him. Love you cousin.

    ReplyDelete

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...