cover

cover

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

No matter how scary, Don't think & just go for it

FEAR.............................
I was TERRIFIED when I was told I was nominated, I had to just choose to make a BIGGER DIFFERENCE.


I have been nominated for the 2019 Man & Woman of the Year Campaign for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You ask why I accepted to run for this campaign? Everyone knows why this is so important to me! Cancer is a HORRIBLE MONSTER that does not discriminate and we need to be a voice for our kids!

I stayed strong for Jacob, he stayed brave & strong during his battle with cancer, I HATED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, I HATED THAT I FELT SO HELPLESS, I HATED THAT THERE WERE TIMES I FELT SO WEAK!  BUT, I took a stand, it was not going to defeat me I was going to stand by Jacob's side and be strong with him.
I know I can't help every child going through cancer, but I hope I can inspire a family, help them see they aren't alone. Just to know I can help in any little way, then this is all worth it.

This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY, something that I cant achieve by my self, I need the help of others, others that can help me share and can SUPPORT ME in this campaign 
It not the dollar amount that matter and that you care


Fundraising page:
https://pages.mwoy.org/ocie/ocie19/msamaniego

THANK YOU! 
Melisa Samaniego
Woman of the year Candidate 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...