cover

cover

Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is........


Jacob is feeling well after his High Dose Chemo last week. He has lots of energy, which I thank God for every day!! The weather here has been rain rain and more rain. The storms just keep coming, back to back, but I also know we need it :o) It is so cute Jacob is so excited about Valentines Day, he keeps walking around with a balloon I got earlier and telling me Mommy I love you!
I hope every one has a nice Valentines Day where ever you might be.

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. adorable!!!!! i love that he keeps telling you "mommy, i love you" ... that is PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...