cover

cover

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Making Christmas A Little bit more special

THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST ABOUT HERE!
Shop for Christmas while putting cheer into Christmas.
All money raised is going to the kids that will be stuck in the hospital over the holiday.

Jacob's HEART broke more than once and I cried right along with him, with those times we had to spend the holidays in the hospital :(

IT IS HEARTBREAKING!! LETS PUT A LITTLE CHEER BACK INTO THOSE BREAKING HEARTS!! PLEASE!!
GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS = SMILING FACES <3 i="">
Just want to make a donation? paypal - friends & family to melisa@ogazent.com
Money raised through my Thirty-One Party will all be donated!!


All I could do is ask you to take a look and help out this Christmas,
Thank You,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...