cover

cover

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A quick post

I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

^i^ My Angel Jacob – 5 mnths in Heaven ^i^

I going to have to post a little later this evening, I am heading to work and there is not enough time to post.

But please keep the kids in your prayers, listed on Jacob’s Caringbridge site

Please, everyone have a great day and keep your children close with lots HUGS & KISSES!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I bet your beautiful little man had an amazing view of the fireworks....still, I know he continues to be missed and loved each and every day. These holidays have so many memories tied to them, and I'm sure it makes it emotional, but hopefully those memories will one day bring a little more comfort than pain. I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...