cover

cover

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where does a Mother start…………

It was just last week we were a little iffy on Jacobs Bone morrow that was taken on Aug 6th, but it was confirmed that it was all clear or was it?!?! Once we got the good news that we can start to move forward to transplant we once again got hit by that freight train, the freight train I hoped to avoid “FOREVER”! Just one week before Jacob was to start Radiation, (one wk from today), we got the news this morning he relapsed not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES! :O/ I wish so hard that I can close my eyes and make that one and only wish, the wish that Leukemia never existed!

This road that we have been traveling the last past 3 years will be battled once again. Like a friend of mine said, put on the boxing gloves and kick the A$$ out of this! That is my intension and I have no plans on GIVING UP! NO ONE IS GIVING UP!
We were going to get admitted tonight but it was changed to the morning because we are going to start off the morning with a bone marrow biopsy and then start the chemo later that day. This next round will be 4 wks, 4 wks in the hospital and then we will do another Bone marrow and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY THAT WE HAVE REMISSION!!!!!! And you better believe I will push like heck to get my little Jacob to transplant.

SO OVER ALL GOAL: Keep Jacob healthy, HIT REMISSION, and make it to transplant.

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...