cover

cover

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where do I start, no really where do I start…………………………………

I want to say thank you to EVERY ONE that kept my precious little Jacob in your prayers!!!!! I know with so many people praying for Jacob helped us get through this last past week and most defiantly get our prayers answered for Jacob. After finding out that Jacob relapsed last week was so devastating, especially right before transplant. We knew we had to get right back up and go head on with the beast that was trying to take over . With it being Jacobs 3rdrelapse is just too scary and then to be told that most of the cheomo’s Jacob is on he is resistant to :O/ and also the treatment we started last tuesday on the 18th was one of them, news we did want to here! Well today has been 1 week since his treatment and since we got the resistance testing back, we did the bone marrow today and we really did not think we were going to see much of a change in his Leukemia. And we were also all ready to start new chemo’s. But once again our prayers were answered!! Our Dr’s were so excited that he responded. The greatest news we could have received on our anniversary. “PRAISE GOD” So I know we have two more maybe maybe 6 treatments as long as everything keeps going the way we want it to :O) Jacob has been doing well feeling a little blah with the chemo’s but doing really well.

OVER ALL GOAL: Keep Jacob healthy, HIT REMISSION, and make it to transplant.

I also want to say "THANK YOU SO MUCH" to www.colesfoundation.com for all the prayers and support and having Jaocb on the front page!!!

Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say on the lord!

Thank You for keeping our Jacob in your prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...