cover

cover

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just can't keep track some times

With so much going on right now, it is so hard to keep track of life it self :O/ Thank You once again for every ones prayers!! Jacob still has the Chemo blah's, but is doing well. He had clinic Friday morning for normal blood work and to see if he will need any transfusions and everything looked good.

I woke up at 3:30 this morn and I can't go back to sleep so I thought Iwould update. Nothing has been "regular" in our lives, we just have to keep moving forward.

LIGHT THE NIGHT, Team name is Jacob's HOPE, it is that time again, time to raise money for blood cancers. So who ever can make it and donate or just help out with what ever donations, that would be great!!
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ocie/InlandEm09/jacobshope

Please let me know if you are interested in a Jacob's HOPE T-shirt, my e-mail melisncal@aol.com I am tring to get an idea of how many people actally want one, they are going to be $10 to $15 , some where around there.

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...