cover

cover

Monday, August 31, 2009

Its a Fever!!!

Well we did have a good weekend, and then Sunday you could tell Jacob was not feeling all that great and I took his temp and yes it was at 100.1, it got up as high as 100.4. It was low grade but they wanted us to bring him in, So Please pray that the fever stays away and all the cultures come back negative.

LIGHT THE NIGHT, Team name is Jacob's HOPE, it is that time again, time to raise money for blood cancers. So who ever can make it and donate or just help out with what ever donations, that would be great!!
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ocie/InlandEm09/jacobshope
Please let me know if you are interested in a Jacob's HOPE T-shirt, my e-mail melisncal@aol.com I am tring to get an idea of how many people actally want one, they are going to be $10 to $15 some where around there.

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...