cover

cover

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What else will be thrown at us!!!

Well the x-ray from yesturday was a little iffy so Jacob had a CT today to make sure on what they thought they saw and yes it was Pneumonia . What else is going to be thrown at us!!! He already has no immune system and now he has Pneumonia, UGH! He is doing well, he has no symptoms other than the fever. So here is a scary thought, we are holding off on his chemo. Every thing we have been though I hate the thought that we have to go 7 to 10 days without his chemo treatmeant. We are going to re-do the CT scan on Thursday and pray that his lungs are clear.

LIGHT THE NIGHT, Team name is Jacob's HOPE, it is that time again, time to raise money for blood cancers. So who ever can make it and donate or just help out with what ever donations, that would be great!!
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ocie/InlandEm09/jacobshope
Please let me know if you are interested in a Jacob's HOPE T-shirt, my e-mail melisncal@aol.com I am tring to get an idea of how many people actually want one, they are going to be $10 to $15 some where around there.

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...