cover

cover

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Scary moment

Good evening to every one, We got here Sunday about 8:30pm, got his blood work done and about 1 1/2 hour later the nurse steps in with a conserned look on her face and told me she wanted to share this with me. Jacob's counts were 0.2 and his ANC at 120. This is just not good, not good at all. We are like HOW??? Just two days prior his counts were at 2.5. A phone call to the lab resolved it, they rechecked two times, wooo, it was wrong the first time!! :o) What a relief.

Jacob's chemo was started at 3:45 this afternoon. Once again he started to get sick tonight he feeling better now and we are hoping for a good night sleep.

Thank You for your thoughts and prayers for our Jacob,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...