cover

cover

Saturday, March 7, 2009

As I think

I was thinking the other day, July 2003 the day Jacob was first diagnosed, the blurred numb emotions that had me sufficating in its evil grib! It is hard to remember details of that day and even months to follow, the thought that my one and only son could have CANCER, a word hard to grasp. Though the day is burnt in my mind like a bad nightmere.
7/16/06 first few days
There are so many kid’s and adult’s I follow, that my heart goes out to, all we can do is pray and hope for the best for each and every one of them and there family’s. I wish the word cancer did not even excist!

Jacob is feeling really well, his hyper intergetic self :o) He had a spinal last Monday 3/2/09, and blood work on Friday 3/6/09 to see if his counts are high enough to start the High Dose Chemo and they are. So we pack are bags and head down tomorrow, (Sunday) to the hospital, to start chemo on Monday. We will hope to only be there for the five days.

Thank You for your thoughts and prayers for our Jacob,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...