cover

cover

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lifes Little Miracles

As the time passes it’s hard to believe it’s already going on to two years since my Precious Jacob left us to go be in heaven. It is still just as hard as it was the day of his passing, the very thought of him brings me to tears. I wish so badly to hug and kiss him, to hear his little voice say “MOMMY I LOVE YOU” with his beautiful smile. Well Jacob you know and will always know how much I love you, and will always keep your memory alive!! Please keep Jacob’s Memory in your thoughts and say a special prayer on the day of his passing, Feb 1st witch marks 2 years, maybe even light a candle in his memory. JACOB WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NOT A DAY I MISS YOU XOXOXOXOX!!!!! Over this last past Christmas I shared some news with family and friends that brought great joy to many of them. The news that Jacob was going to have a little brother or sister, a little one he can watch over. The new little one will know everything about their “BIG BROTHER” Jacob and know they have a very special Guardian Angel watching over them. With all fears, sadness and the GIANT emotional rollercoaster we have been on this is such a HUGE BLESSING to have this beautiful little blessing growing inside me. Even this little blessing comes with its own fears, fears that I deal with on a daily bases, but positive thoughts get me through each day. Please just keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby. I am hoping for a great Dr's appt this Friday Feb 3rd and we are planing on finding out if it is boy or girl :0)
12/20/11 ultrasound / 3 months Thank You for keeping us in your prayers! Melisa

1 comment:

  1. This news today just had me walking on little soap bubbles of happiness all day! I hope that after your rollercoaster of a life, that this is one long smooth ride through a park in the sunshine!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...