cover

cover

Monday, February 20, 2012

LIFE HAS ITS OWN FEARS

I went it for more genetic testing last week (2-15-12), due to the fact I am at a higher risk with this pregnancy. They did a level ll ultrasound; they checked the brain, heart & other organs, hands & feet. The Dr said everything looks good and our baby boy is measuring on target. The Ultrasound did give me some peace of mind knowing everything looked good. So with one hurdle down, I also had the Amniocentesis done to get the genetic makeup of the baby done, so yes now I am stressing about getting those results, praying everything looks good and we have a healthy baby boy. When it comes to my kids, all I want to do is make sure I do everything in my power to make sure they are OK. With Jacob I fought long & hard for him and we still lost him to the STUPID CANCER, I always felt so helpless and now I have this little miracle growing inside me and once again I feel so helpless. Not a thing I can do except wait and pray. The fear is so strong. I know it is a lot to ask, I just want to move forward with life with my pregnancy with no red flags. The results of the Amniocentesis takes 10 to 14 days, so maybe the end of next week we will have those results and I can put all this worrying behind me.
No mistaking it's a BOY!! 18 WEEKS 3 DAYS **THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS** Thank You for keeping us in your thoughts & prayers, Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...