cover

cover

Monday, May 31, 2010

Keeping busy

^i^ My Angel Jacob – 3 months in Heaven ^i^

Hope every one has a safe Memorial Day!!

This year started off the worse way possible, really, what is worse than loosing your child to cancer? I would have given up everything if given the choice, but life does not work that way.

I looked at the calendar and thought, wow, where is this year going??
Everything I am doing for fundraising is all in Jacobs Memory, this is how I look at it, that is what is keeping me so busy.
I know first had what road we traveled, what Jacob went through & what we went through as a family. I want to help put a stop to cancer that seems to be slowly taking over; we just need to wipe it out of EXTINCTION!

So with that said, those of you that are in the area join us at Cold Stone :o)

Thank You,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...