cover

cover

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday, March 8, 2010 11:05 PM


5 weeks have now past, each passing day has its own set of emotions, grief can be so strange and can come in many forms. At times it tear’s at every once of your being and other times it can be comforting memory. There are other times it will stop you dead in your tracks and other times it will help motivate you to move forward. The hardest part is that it is so unpredictab​le!!

I have been meaning to tell every one a little about the memorial service. We did not have a viewing, we had Jacob cremated and brought him home with us were I believe he should be. It’s so hard when you lose your child, they are not suppose to go before you, that is why I wanted him home with us, where he belongs. In the lobby we had a big poster board with lots of pictures and in the church at front we had Jacobs Urn, a picture and lots of flowers. We had Father Javier and a Rev Ron speak and then my Husband got up to speak, he did so well and brought smiles to every ones faces with some memories. We also watched a slide show of Jacob. After the service we all walked out of the church and we had some of the kids do a Nerf gun salute in Jacob’s Memory, he loved his Nurf guns!! We then released balloons. The church was just about full that beautiful sunny day, we had 200 + people, I was truly amazed how many people showed up. Yes, I knew Jacob touched many people and met so many people on his Journey, but I was still truly amazed to see so many people. We had a beautiful memorial service for our precious Jacob and I want to say thank you to every one, every one who sent flowers, cards and even the donations and to every one that help. We truly appreciated every thing.

Than​k You for the continued prayers!
Me​lisa


GOD'S LITTLEST ANGEL



Mom​my and Daddy don't cry for me.
To walk the earth was not meant to be.
I'm in God's house you see.
I watch over you every day.
I know that you love me in a very special way.
You wanted me to be healthy and whole,
So you had to let me go.
You will get to see me every day
As you look at the children who past your way.

You will know what you did is right Because
When you look in the sky on a clear star filled night,
I will be the star that is shining so bright.
I love you Mommy and Daddy good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...