cover

cover

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

^i^ My Angel Jacob - 6 weeks in Heaven ^i^



I really don’t know what I was looking for when I jumped on the WEB and did a search for Jacob Samaniego. But I did find stuff I did not even know about. I found a San Diego Blood Bank flyer, in Jacobs Honor. :o/ they of course did not know Jacob had past :o( But it is still a great cause. So any one in the area go donate, help save a life: http://www.rockcancercare.org/rccflyers/bnbdrive032010.pdf

Something else I found was a site called Find a Grave, created by Kathryn Gebczyk (Thank You)
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=47620620&PIpi=25420543

Thank You for the continued prayers!
Melisa
Happy St Patrick’s Day!

An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...