cover

cover

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:53 AM

Well we have been in and out of the hospital twice since the 22nd, we were not sure what the reasons of the fevers, well we found out today. Jacob has Pneumonia and to top it off Jacobs Leukemia is on the climb again. So many prayers, I am so grateful for all of Jacob's followers. I pray that we get Jacob past this pneumonia, all I ever want is Jacobs health.
I never know what to write any more, the words are so difficult to find, my thoughts are so foggy. All I know that this is day by day and all I can do is fight for my son with God by my side we will rise out of the darkness.

Thank You for every ones prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...