cover

cover

Friday, December 4, 2009

One day at at time

Wait on the lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen you heart; Wait, I say , on the Lord! Plalm 28:14

Well with last Friday’s (11/27/09) Spinal with chemo, we also found out that Jacob’s has no more Leukemia in his CNS. I have had questions from people, saying we are confused about Jacob’s Leukemia. I hope this makes everything all clear. Well, we had not gotten Jacob back into Remission this last past August; the main reason is due to the Fungal Pneumonia. So Ever since his Fungal Pneumonia in September we had stopped all chemo at that time, and started up light on the dosage of chemo weeks later. So we don’t want to hit him hard with the chemo, wipe out his immune system and have a recurrence of the fungal pneumonia. We want to try to keep him from getting sick with any thing, so keep him as healthy as possible & keep the Leukemia in our control. :O/ All this is so unbelievably scary! So hopefully in Jan we can see what our options are with transplant. The reason for this is once he had Fungal Pneumonia it can always pop back up, and it can prove to be deadly during transplant.

We had clinic today, his Leukemia blasts are showing up a little more in the past two weeks. This morning he had nausea, hopefully it is nothing.

Please shower my Jacob with prayer; that we can keep everything under control.

It would mean a lot to Jacob and my family for everyone that visits this site to go to http://www.colesfoundation.com/ and click on cash give away fill out with your info and choose Jacob’s hope, and if you can spread the word, that would be great, THANK YOU!!

I count my blessings each and every day!

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers,

Melisa

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...