cover

cover

Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautiful Smilling Face :O)

Wait on the lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen you heart; Wait, I say , on the Lord! Plalm 28:14

I have to wonder sometimes where does my strength come from and the power to keep going, I look to God! Also being a Mother gives you unbelievable strength and power that will move mountains! So here is to all you Mothers!!! We watch our children grow so fast, no parent ever imagines they have to watch their children suffer with a life threatening issue of any kind. But it does give us a whole new meaning of “LIFE”
When your child says: when I grow up, why does it hurt, what’s wrong with me, am I going to get better? It brings tears to your eyes and you try not to start to cry uncontrollable. The future is what we hold on to. There are now, so many words that pull your heart right out of your chest. Some of the littlest things, like the cell phone messages that Jacob might leave, I make sure they are never deleted. We are to always move forward, it’s that beautiful smiling face that makes it all that much easier.

Jacob’s, Dr apt’s are weekly or more, it is suppose to be for weekly chemo. Last week we had Methotrexate (chemo) not even the full dose (100ml), what they had suggested, Jacobs Dr did not want to do the whole dose, only half, glad she chose that. The chemo had whipped him out completely. Not to mention the nausea and the headache the night of :O( So we had his Dr’s Apt today for blood work and to see about starting his next chemo on Thurs. Well because the Methotrexate whipped him out, no counts, we stop all chemo until his body starts to recover and we go in tomorrow (Tuesday) for Platelets and maybe blood. Jacob is feeling good, I think it took about 4 days for him to recover from last weeks chemo treatment.

Each day is a blessing!

Thank You for keeping our little Jacob in your prayers,
Melisa

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...