cover

cover

Saturday, July 18, 2009

signitures PLEASE, we can make a difference!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Everyone sign, we need signitures!!!!

***See the link below**
Hi,
I just dedicated a page to Jacob Samaniego at LIVESTRONG Action.

This page is a part of the world's largest dedication book that LIVESTRONG
Action will use to pressure world leaders to do more to fight cancer. Can
you add your name to my dedication page? It'll only take a second, and you
can help me reach my target of 25 dedications.

Please click here, it only takes a second:

http://www.livestrongaction.org/node/68083 [1]



Right now, Lance Armstrong is dedicating his ride in the Tour de France to
the fight against cancer. And after the race, he'll send this dedication
book - with your signature - to world leaders and pressure them to make
cancer a priority in their own countries. It's our best chance to push for
better treatment, more funding for cancer research and access to care for
everyone around the world.

But if people like us don't stand up, these leaders won't pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...