cover

cover

Monday, April 13, 2009

HOPE STREGNTH & COURAGE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED MY PRAYER WORRIORS!

Where do I start...............Jacob's Leukemia is back, second relapse. He has been doing so well and feeling so good. We went in on Easter Sunday for our norm HD chemo, they were concerned about the blood that was drawn and the nightmere begain!! THIS @!&$^$# CANCER IS NOT GOING TO WIN!!!!!!! We will be doing a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow and we should know what chemo we are going to start him. Of course this is nothing new to him and I know he will make it like the champ he is. Once we hit remission (WILL) we will go for the bone marrow transplant. Any one who is interested in seeing if they are a match I am going to see about info on doing so.

Thank you for your prayers for our little Jacob!

HOPE STRENGTH & COURAGE

Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...