cover

cover

Friday, April 17, 2009

Must move forward

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. ~Philippians 4:13~

Thank you for everyones prayers, it is great to here from all of our prayers worriors. Please keep them coming.

We ofcourse have had to accept Jacobs relapse, a bump in the road. A road we we wish we never had to travel time after time. But we will always have faith that this road traveled will be the road that will bring "NEW LIFE" to Jacob. As I mentioned Jacob will be going for a Bone Marrow Transplant. We have a drive already set up, I don't have the flyer yet but it it is set for May 5th 2009 in Ontario, CA, between 9am-2pm. I will make sure to post the link for the flyer when we recieve it.

One great thing through all this Jacob is feel so good, it is the smile that keeps me going.

Thank You EVERYONE for your prayers for our little Jacob!

HOPE, STRENGTH & COURAGE

Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...