cover

cover

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As each day passes



Each week there is blood work and or chemo, as each week passes I silently count down to the end of jacob’s treatment. I pray and hope each and every day that every thing will continue as well as it has and on schedule, which should put us in the middle of next year, 2010. It is hard to believe we have been doing this since he was 3 years old, 2006.

We were able to get away this past weekend, we went riding. Jacob just has a blast on his quad, but he it not that little dare devil YET! LOL But of course that is easier on me :O)

Thank you for all your prayers for our little Jacob,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...