cover

cover

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Life with Jingle the Elf & Jangle

 OK so let me just set this straight!πŸ˜‚

I have never been the one to get into Elf on the Shelf, but somehow somewhere Dillon saw and or heard of it and told me he hoped that he had an Elf that would comeπŸ™„πŸ˜©πŸ˜†you know report to Santa and all.  SOOOOO I had to step it up and get past my own thoughts on the "Elf". So at age 3 D got got his 1st visit from his Elf.

QUICK RUN DOWN........................ 😁
-AGE 3 after 3 visits I stopped the Elf, terrified D along with nightmares
-AGE 4 skipped the Elf all together
-AGE 5, D asked if I thought the Elf was coming, that he wasn't scared anymore. So The Elf was on once again, did 15 days of the Elf and he brought his sidekick reindeer, D loved it! He even named them both. Jingle the Elf & Jangle the Reindeer 😜
-AGE 6, 7 & 8  D enjoyed 25 days of Elf Jingle & Jangle shenanigans
-AGE 9 moved 1 week before Christmas, AND YES A PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!! I left Jingle & Jangle in the hallway closet in a bag to grab at the last minute....AND FORGOT....UGH
Yes that week before Christmas D did ask and the good mommy I am I made up a really good excuse why they could not visit  πŸ˜•










-AGE 10 just  last night D ask me if I knew when Jingle & Jangle were coming, me thinking crap I guess I have to hope Target has the Elf on the Shelf and his reindeer, if they don't I don't want to think about that excuse.. (some kind of reindeer accident at the North Pole)😝

Tonight I will be Elf and Reindeer wrangling...................wish me luck!!
πŸ’—Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...