cover

cover

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A SPECIAL MOTHERS DAY SURPRISE

^i^ My Angel Jacob – 3mnths in Heaven ^i^


I hope every one had a good Mothers Day and spent some special time with your children. I woke up Sunday morning to Jacob calling my name, I don’t even remember dreaming about him, all I know I woke up because I heard him calling mommy mommy, what a way to wake up on Mothers Day.

Every year, for four years now I have been fundraising for the Leukemia Society. Always having a team in honor of Jacob called Jacob’s HOPE, well of course this year it is In Memory of, that just breaks my heart. My team this year is Jacob, Always in Our Hearts. I would love it if people can help any way possible or even join the team to walk with us on Oct 16th.
http://pages.lightthenight.org/ocie/InlandEm10/JacobalwaysinOurHearts
Thank You for your continued prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...