cover

cover

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Children are truley amazing!

^i^ My Angel Jacob – 2 mnths in Heaven ^i^

I am standing in line at the store to here behind me a little boys voice behind say Mommy, before he had a chance to finish I turned. It was someone I did not know, but the voice still was so familiar. The boy continued with Mommy she needs a prayer. My tears started, I could not even tell you what look I had on my face. Boy for a child to say that, amazing! The Mother jumped right in and said JADEN, don’t, I told her, really its fine. I told her our children know more than we think they do, she smiled and ask are you OK? She said she was so sorry. I told her hug your child and appreciate every day, because you don’t know if there won’t be that day.

You never know how much love you have,
till someone calls you Mommy!


5th Annual Dinner Auction & “All In” Texas Hold’ Em Fun
This event will benefit Megan's Wing's Patient Aid Program which provides crucial aid to families in our community struggling to survive financially while supporting their critically ill child.
May, 8 2010
6:00 PM-midnight
Double Tree Hotel in Claremont, CA
Semi -Casual Attire

http://www.meganswings.org/spv-36.aspx
Please register by May 3rd, 2010

A good friend of mine did this portrait of Jacob, Thank You Patty!


Please keep in your prayer, these kids and their families are in need of it
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/taylormorgan

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aidancarter

Thank You for the continued prayers!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...