cover

cover

Thursday, August 6, 2009

"JAMMIN JACOB"


Hi there, I want to thank every one for saying so many prayers for Jacob. We got all the pre transplant tests done :O/ spinal, bone marrow biopsy, CT, & MRI. What a day it was for little Jacob, I really thought he would not get into the MRI machine, but he proved to us all what a BRAVE LITTLE GUY he is!!! Thanks so much Vicki, big help!! So with all the tests behind us, all we do is wait for the results, so PLEASE DON'T STOP THE PRAYERS!! We are so close, I just hope I make it, LOL. As of right now we are set for the removal of Jacob's port and the new double lumin hickman (spelling?) put in on Wednesday and then a whole day on Thursday at City of Hope for the final details, tour and ect. and then they want to start the radiation on the 17th for 4 days and then being admitted on Sun Aug 23rd. Even though it's a scary thought I pray that everything keeps moving forward and for Jacobs Health.

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR PRAYER WARRIORS!!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...