cover

cover

Saturday, April 18, 2009

As days go on

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way"

We are having a Blood Drive/ Marrow screening Drive, To check out the flyer go to: http://jacobshope.net/
It was published on the post before this one.

We are still here in the hospital, Jacob has been on a strong 5 day course of chemo, wanting those Leukemia Cells to die die die!!!! We still feel like we are in a fog after being told Jacob relapsed. Thank You every one for you encourging words and prayers During this time.

I think the chemo and the steroids are catching up to Jacob, he was really moody today, don't blame him one bit. I know the high amount of steroids are mostly to blame :O/ Today will be his last day (Sat) Today after his spinal he told the nurse my tooth, my tooth and gave it to her off his toung. Now the Tooth Fairy of course is going to make a visit tonight or I should say this morning :O) Jacob now has lost 3 teeth and they all have been here in the hospital. Chance was going to the OR right before Jacob, so Virginia and I had a little bit of time to chat while we waited for our boys to wake up. Chance I know you are loving the new dog!!
Jacob has spent his days play with Drew one of the brothers of Ryan who has been here, I am hoping he gets to go home soon and Daniel another patient, He also has been here way too long, I am praying for both these boys. They all have been helping each other with making the time go by faster.

The last 3 days, Debbie Hannah's mom came in with goodies for Jacob, Chance and Daniel. Food for dinner or lunch They just love it all, Your are great, thank you and thank your sister too :O) And ofcourse the nurses as usal are the "BOMB" Thank's Taralyn for your help!! Help add a little Magic to Jacob's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...