cover

cover

Monday, July 18, 2011

Your support keeps me going!

I want to say THANK YOU to every one that made the Blood Drive & Farmer Boys Fundraiser such a great Success. We acatually did more than I thought we would, we had forty blood bags and actually ran out and had to turn people away. I dont like turning people away but was so great that we had so many people!! Please make note that my next blood drive will be Oct To honor Jacobs Birthday, Thank You!

My next event:
*3rd Annual CHARITY CROP ~In Jacobs Memory
Collective Journey-Scrapbook Store,
1755 Orangetree Lane, Redlands, California
Sunday, September 11 · 12:00pm - 5:00pm
If you are on facebook the link is:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118513584909304

I created a community on facebook, please visit and "LIKE" it
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacob-Always-In-Our-Hearts/229751373712062?sk=wall

Pediatric cancer Kids - Gone Too Soon
Great video with Jacob & other kids that lost their battles with cancer :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...