cover

cover

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Look forward, there is always something

^i^ My Angel Jacob – 11 months in Heaven ^i^

I pray and hope everyone had a blessed and joyous Christmas and New Year! The Holiday's for us this year were just better spent not at home, just wanted them to pass us by. Sounds bad, but if I just held my breath closed my eyes and counted we would just get through them all. But now that we are through the Holidays we are now looking at the new year, what will it bring? It brings the 1 year anniversary of Jacob going to Heaven on Feb 1st, a hard thought to coup with.
Praying that the New Year will bring us that much closer to that cure to cancer!

Please remember to keep little Avery in your prayers who was recently diagnosed with a Brainstem Glioma a cancerous brain tumor. She is currently being treated in Maryland on a clinical trial and this family needs your help. If you are in the area of Rancho Cucamonga, CA on Jan 10th between 4 & 9pm they are having a fundraiser to help this family out at Vince's Spaghetti. Flyers are needed so if you are interested please just e mail me melisncal@aol.com and I will send over a flyer. Thank You!

Thank you for everyones prayers and support!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...