cover

cover

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010 7:18 PM


I have had so many people telling me they want to make a donation and where they can make that at: jacobshope.​net
FINAL ARRANGEMENT​S:
Jacob Samaniego Memorial Service / church info
We are going to have a small Catholic ceremony al​ong with an uplifting
C​elebration of Life, to enjoy and share who Jacob was and how he touched all of us.
DATE: Sat. Feb. 13, 2010
TIME: 10:30am
PLACE: The Bridge Nazarene Church
Thank You for every ones support and prayers! Melisa
The Bridge Nazarene Church
Exit Cedar Ave. from I-10. Head North on Cedar Ave. Go through Valley Blvd. and veer right onto Bloomington Ave. The Bridge is on the left hand side (North side) of Bloomington Ave.We are located at:9904 Bloomington Ave.Bloomin​gton, CA 92316 (909) 877-0769

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...